NSW Rogaining Association

"Your Guide to Rogaining in NSW"

NSW National Parks

If your event includes National Park, you will need to obtain permission from the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (part of the Department of Environment and Climate Change).

In general, it is not possible to hold Rogaines in areas designated "Wilderness". National Parks may also refuse access to some other areas with special conservation status.

Contact the local National Parks office in the region of your event. After talking with them, a written letter will generally be required.